[pods name=”vpn” slug=”654″ template=”Temp”]
Surfshark is headquartered in the British Virgin Islands and possesses over 1,700+ servers in our 63 countries. The VPN comes with unique features such as the:
- NoBorders Mode, which comes with special servers for heavily censored regions (China, we’re looking at you!).
- Camouflage Mode, which disguises your VPN traffic under deep packet inspection (DPI) to appear like regular HTTPS traffic.
- MultiHop, which is its Double VPN version for restrictive countries. The Double VPN works by adding an extra layer of encryption, which it does so by routing your traffic to two servers instead of one.
- Whitelister, which allows for split tunneling so you can exclude some apps to pass through the VPN (such as for internet banking).
- Blindsearch, which is a search engine that allows for private browsing without any ads.
- CleanWeb, which blocks ads, trackers, and malware.
Do you feel convinced about checking some of the Surfshark VPN deals?
If not, then did you know that you could connect to an unlimited number of devices simultaneously with Surfshark?
Besides offering support for Windows, iOS, Android, and even Linux, Surfshark works well with FireStick TV apps too. If downloading and installing bears too much of a hassle then browse your way with the Surfshark extensions, which work just as fine!
Enjoy 360⁰ privacy protection with a strict no-logs policy, Kill Switch, and private DNS & leak protection. Your sensitive data will remain just as secure even if your VPN connection drops, thanks to the Kill Switch safety net. The no-log policy saves you the trouble of providing your private information. Surfshark uses IKEv2/IPsec as its default protocol along with AES-256-GCM encryption, both of which are the strongest encryption protocols.
According to tests run, the speed decreases no more than 4.5%, a fair win. You can use brilliant speeds while you enjoy unblocked Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and much more in HD. The speed coupled with the 256-bit encryption proves perfect for torrenting in a smooth manner.
Wondering which Surfshark subscription to choose from? While the monthly plan costs $11.95/month, opting for the two-year plan can cost you as low as $1.99/month! An 83% discount! If the two-year plan seems too far-fetched, the 1-year plan will save you 50% with just $5.99/month. Use the 30-day trial to check the services, or use the money-back guarantee! What’s more? You can choose to preserve your anonymity by paying with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
Where Does It Fail: The pricing only seems beneficial for the longer plans.
Accessible in China
Dedicated Apps: Windows, Android, iOS, MacOS, Linux, Routers, Firefox, Chrome, Firestick TV
Global Network of Servers: 1,700+
Simultaneous Connections: Unlimited